Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Interview with a 6 year old ~ Jacob



What's your name? 
Jacob

Whats the meaning of life? 
Caring for one another. 

What do you love? 
Everything. 

What makes you most happy? 
My family.

What do you want to be when you grow up? 
A heart doctor.

When do you feel the most loved? 
When I'm around people I know. 

What are you afraid of? 
Being alone. 

If you had one wish, what would you wish for? 
A brother! (Be still my heart)


What is the funniest word? 
Ridiculous.

What is the hardest / easiest thing to do? 
Hardest ~ Spelling big words
Easiest ~ Remembering things

What is the best / worst thing in the world? 
Best ~ Books are the best thing in the world! (I absolutely love that he adores reading so much)
Worst ~ Tarantulas and Black Widows. They just scare me! Ew.

What makes you mad? 
Not being able to do what I want to do whenever I want to do it. (It's a tough life I tell ya!)

What is the meaning of love? 
Helping another when they need help.

If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it? 
Buy everything! A limo, Disney Infinity toys, Pokemon cards, Skylanders.

Who loves you? 
My family ~ Mom, Dad, Mallory, Chloe... the whole family!

No comments:

Post a Comment