Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Younique 3D Fiber Lashes



Today I'm reviewing Younique 3D Fiber Lashes. They promise to give a 300% increase in the volume and thickness of your lashes. I was definitely curious to see if they did what they said they would. 

Cost: $29.00




It comes with one tube of the Moodstruck Transplanting Gel (left) and one tube of the Moodstuck Natural Fibers (right). They come in this cute carrying case that totally reminds me of an eyeglass case that makes it really easy to pop in your makeup bag or purse and go.  

How to use it

1. First, you apply mascara (whatever kind you'd like) as you normally would and let it dry. I use Loreal Voluminous. 

2. Then you apply the Moodstruck Transplanting Gel. It looks similar to a tube of mascara.

3. Immediately after you apply the gel, it's time to apply the Moodstruck Natural Fibers. It looks like little fuzzy pieces. I wiped off the excess on the bottle first before applying it. I was advised to only apply them halfway up my lashes so the fibers did not get into my eye.

4. Apply another coat of the Transplanting Gel to seal everything in. You can stop here, or do more rounds with the fibers (I chose to do another round).




I have super duper short lashes and the Younique 3D Fiber Lashes made a huge difference! Totally worth it! 

Interested in ordering a set for yourself? My friend Jenna has the hook up. 

Jenna Crowley
Order here: Lashes For Beauty



No comments:

Post a Comment