Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2017

33 Weeks Pregnant!

I was 33 weeks on Sunday, January 1st! Of course I've slacked in the updating department even though I said I wouldn't. So sorry! 







Baby Growth: Baby now weighs about 4 lbs (Baby H was measuring in at an estimated 4lbs, 3oz at our ultrasound last week!) and is over 17 inches long. Baby is growing like crazy and may grow up to an inch in length this week alone! The bones are starting to harden and he/she is also starting to keep their eyes open when awake. 





My Symptoms:  What symptoms am I not having should be the question. I have hip pain, braxton hicks contractions, heartburn, stuffy nose, headaches, back pain, etc. I know that sounds like I'm complaining, but with having a sinus infection, I am feeling like a hot mess and with the added weight of the baby, it's just been HARD.

Weight: No idea.

Maternity Clothes: You know it! Lots of yoga pants and big tshirts at home. I wear my LuLaRoe clothing a lot when I leave the house these days. It's so comfy!

Movement: Lots and lots of movement going on! At my appointment last week, LeeAnn determined that baby is head down and in a good position. So, that's always a nice thing to hear! I feel tons of hiccups and lots of movement along the sides. 

Sleep: Hardly getting any sleep these days. Between Luke waking up super early and me just being sick and not able to breathe well, it's been pretty broken up. I try to get in a nap during the day if I can, but it just hasn't been working out in my favor.

Cravings: MEXICAN FOOD is all I have been wanting! I haven't had any lately and I need to change that. It just sounds SO good to me right now. 

What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach. I kind of lay now with one half of my stomach on the bed, but it's totally not the same.

Not feeling tired. I know that's a crazy one seeing as how I have 4 children and one on the way, but hopefully with the sickness coming to an end, I'll be able to get a little more sleep and feel rested.

^ Totally kept it the same from my 28 week update because all of that is so true. 

Best Moments of the Week: CHRISTMAS was last week! It's totally my favorite time of the year and we had such a fun day! The kids all loved waking up to see what Santa brought them and everyone was just so happy opening presents and playing with their new toys.



Questions/Concerns: Nothing really sticks out to me this week. I need to keep an eye on my BH contractions, but other than that, things are pretty good! 

Goals for the Week: Finish organizing everyone's closets/rooms and deep clean the house. I can finally say that I'm ALL caught up on laundry. Y'all have no idea how happy that makes me! Now I can stay ahead and it just seriously makes me feel so much better.

We need to finish painting the girls' room and Jake's room. Although, I guess we should wait a week or two since we have our one year walk through with the builders on the 13th where they'll be taking care of nail pops, etc.

 Make sure I'm drinking tons of water and to stay on top of my supplements.

Belly Pictures: Coming soon! I just wanted to get this post up today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment